Nominated for Academy Award – Best Documentary Short Subject Category
Survivor 35: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers
Campbell’s Soup Chunky MAXX & Antonio Brown Commercial
I had the opportunity to contribute on a PBS Show “The Talk: Race In America” which aired on 2/20/17. This is a two-hour documentary film about African American and Latino families in America that are teaching their children on how to behave and react when stopped by the police. The documentary also informs the viewer of statistics about police brutality in America. The documentary film is powerful and eye opening.
Just wrapped another successful season with the NFL. The season began for me in Los Angeles, CA working on the HBO Series “Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Los Angeles Rams”, carried through the season mixing player and coach wires and mixing sideline sound behind the bench and continuing on throughout the post season at Wild Card Divisional games up to the AFC Championship Game. The season wrapped in Houston Texas at Super Bowl 51. It’s always a pleasure working with a talented group of people at NFL Films.
“Coupled” Premiering on the Fox Network – May 17th 2016
Earlier this year, I worked on a new dating show created and executive produced by Mark Burnett, called “Coupled”. This new series, which takes place in the Caribbean Islands, follows a group of professional women looking for love. Click on the link below to get full details!
During the 2015 NFL Football Season, I was part of a team of sound mixers that recorded weekly audio coverage for the Showtime Show: “This Week in the NFL” – the team recorded coach and player wires as well as fishpole sound on the bench including….
- Super Bowl 50 (Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, California)
- 2016 Pro Bowl (Aloha Stadium – Honolulu, Hawaii)
- 2016 AFC Conference Championship Game: New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos
- 2016 AFC North NFL Playoff Game: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals
Akron Children’s Hospital Commercial:
“These Cute Hospital Ads Let the Patients Do the Talking”
… Unscripted Ad Campaign Features Real Pediatric Patients
(Ad Age Magazine)
I had the opportunity to work with Authentic Films, a production company out of Cleveland, OH, to record sound for an Akron Children’s Hospital Commercial. The Ad Campaign, created by Marcus Thomas Advertising Agency, was an Ad Age Editors Pick in Creativity-online.com Daily Newsletter July 7, 2015:
HBO’s Hard Knocks – Houston, Texas
Lindsey Vonn: “The Climb” Documentary”
I had a great experience in Alberta, Canada at Lake Louise Ski Resort mixing on a documentary called “Lindsey Vonn: The Climb”. The one-hour documentary captures the comeback of this amazing Olympic downhill skier after two traumatic knee injuries. Produces by NBC, Red Bull Media & NFL Films.
- 2015 Sports Emmy Award Outstanding Post-Produced Audio/Sound”Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Houston Texans” HBO
- 2013 Sports Emmy Award Outstanding Post-Produced Audio/Sound“Hard Knocks: Training Camp With The Cincinnati Bengals” HBO
- 2012 Sports Emmy Award Outstanding Post-Produced Audio/Sound“Hard Knocks: Training Camp With The Miami Dolphins” HBO
- 2011 Sports Emmy Award Outstanding Post-Produced Audio/Sound“Sound FX: All Access” NFL Network
- 2008 Telly Award Sound Mixer “The Nancy Fisher Group – Spirit of Fresh Air Camp”
- 2005 – Nominated for Primetime Emmy for “Survivor” in the Category of: “Outstanding Sound Mixing for Nonfiction Programming (Single or Multi Camera)”
- 2000 – Nominated by The National Academy of Television of Arts & Sciences Cleveland, Ohio Chapter. In the category of Public Service Announcement Sound Mixer ” Breast Cancer Screening PSA”
Cinema Audio Society (CAS) represents sound mixers for their craftsmanship and professionalism within the Motion Picture and Television Industry. The CAS position statement is: “to educate and inform the general public and the Motion Picture and television industry that effective sound is achieved by a creative, artistic and technical blending of diverse sound elements”. I became an active member of CAS in 2010 and have implemented their number one position statement in every production that I work on.
www.fcc.gov Federal Communications Commission – I acquired my FCC license to operate radio microphones legally within the United States. Being licensed by the FCC gives me the understanding and knowledge required to coordinate radio frequencies around the country and the world.
They have arrived! I’m happy to add two Lectrosonics SMDWB transmitters to the audio package. The wide band frequency option allows greater flexibility to help coordinate frequencies.
For the third year in a row, Shotgun Sound will be the sponsor of the 13U Hot Stove Baseball Team from North Olmsted, Ohio. The kids are looking forward to springtime practices and playing a lot of baseball – very proud to sponsor a great bunch of kids!